Friday, September 7, 2012

GW2: Smelling the Roses

I do not have a level 80 in Guild Wars 2 yet.  In fact, my highest toon is only level 27.  And guess what?  For once, that doesn't bother me.  I've been so happy to take my time and really explore this game, that "keeping up" with other players isn't even a factor.  How refreshing!  Now, admittedly, at some point soon I am going to get itchy and want to try some dungeon-y goodness, but for now I am content to continue playing the way I have been... which consists of a LOT of exploration (I love completing maps!) and messing with alts.  I generally am not a person who has severe alt-addiction, and am fine just leveling up whatever class/profession I start with, BUT somehow I have found myself with some minor fear of "leveler's remorse."  I didn't get to fully try out as many professions as I wanted to in BETA, so I am using this time to play with them and figure out who I want to call "main" and love the most forever.  And I can't complain about this amazing journey when along the way, I am getting to:  figure out tricky jumping puzzles....

take screenies of my pets doing weird things...

and hang out with dead pirates.


No comments:

Post a Comment